Tuesday, April 5, 2011

100 MPH

Why haven't I been blogging? I don't have any time. Going back to worked kind of kicked my butt and I'm just now getting used to the schedule. Basically, I don't have any free time. Daily Schedule: 5:30am-get up, pump, frantically get ready 7:00-4:00-get coffee with lisa, check blogs, email, fb, pump, work, lunch, pump, work, pump, work (that is literally my daily schedule). While I pump I read Water For Elephants on my Kindle. I love the book and the Kindle. 4:30-6:00-workout. That baby weight isn't going to lose itself. I'm going to run the Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day. That's a little over 6 miles, I think I've got it. 6:00-8:00-Pump. Love that baby and get as many smiles out of her as possible. I talk in my high pitched mommy voice during this entire time. We sing songs, have tummy time, read books. Marc plays too. Sneak in dinner. 8:00-8:30-Try to hold Ava off until 8:30 for her bedtime bottle. There is usually a lot of crying during this period. 8:30-9ish-Feed Ava her bedtime bottle and put that sweet thing to bed. 9ish-10ish-Pump. Freeze extra milk, clean storage bottles, prepare lunch for next day, wash diapers, try to clean something, pack Ava's daycare bag, pick outfit for next day, make time to have a conversation with Marc. 10ish-go to bed and read our Bible reading...we're reading the whole Bible this year, following a guide. It's a good project to have together and something I've always wanted to do. I think it's a good idea for the religious and non-religious alike given the significance it has in our culture. It's been mostly enjoyable so far. We only have one Bible so I usually read it outloud and Marc mostly stays awake, but sometimes accidentally falls asleep. Now you see why I don't have a lot of time to blog? I'm hoping to get better. For now, I'll do it when I can. Spending time with Ava and Marc is P1 though :).

4 comments:

Jordan E said...

I think you have your priorities straight :) Love hearing little updates and am not surprised your life is any different, but very impressed you can keep up with it all... especially the working out everyday.

Lisa Cotter said...

Glad to see you blogged!! Coffee time is crucial!

Mom said...

And you find time to talk to your Mom! You're doing a fantastic job!!

TheBaugh's said...

Isn't pumping just the best?!? It takes up so much time!! Ahhh!! But so worth it.