Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Follow Me on Pinterest!

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's the hot new thing.

Go to pintereste.com and request an account. You'll thank me later.

On pinterest you can create boards and "pin" images from around the web to them. You can create whatever categories of boards you want. No more searching around the web looking for a specific picture of a table setting, wall color, outfit, haircut you really liked. Now you can just pin it to your board.

The other fun thing is that you can follow people. I follow Jordan and get a little newsfeed of her activities on my screen when I log in. It's fun!

Pinterest welcomes stylemakers and commoners alike so you can follow your friends or your favorite blogs.

You should get on today so I can follow you! Once you get your account you can officially follow me, until then, you can see my boards here: www.pinterest.com/sarahgompert

No comments: