Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back Up and Running-It's About Time

I'm getting the blog back up and running for as long as I enjoy it, with posts coming as often as I feel like it. No promises. However, there is quite a lot going on Chez Gompert these days that I need to share with family and friends and I think this is the best place. I'll probably set this as private at some point, sorry if that's a pain.

I'd rather provide pregnancy updates here because I don't think Facebook is an appropriate place to share pictures of my baby belly, although I do really enjoy it when others post pictures of theirs. I certainly do not judge for that, it's just not for me.

FAQs:
-Due December 25
-Girl
-Not telling the name (we're between 2)-25 weeks along
-Feeling great!
-Not craving anything
-Excited!
-Missing the occasional glass of wine (a lot)

Home projects in progress:
-Nursery
-Basement (extent TBD)

Here are some highly demanded bump pics. You'll see baby has been busy traveling all over the world!

Paris-Baby at the top of the Eiffel Tour
Early May
Around 6 Weeks-If you think it's a bump, you're wrong. It's just the French food.
I also broke my foot on this trip resulting in 6 weeks wearing "the boot." My foot still hurts too bad to take long walks or to run.

Vail with my parents
4th of July
15 Weeks
I just love Vail in the summer!

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
August 8
Baby grew a lot this week! Maybe it was all the cookie dough I ate.


Backyard, celebrating the laying of the first egg!
August 28
In the nursery with the crib
August 30
Just a few days after the picture with the chicken
There you have it. I have a hard time finding maternity clothes I like so I only have a few shirts and 4 pairs of pants. Luckily sister in law Lindsey just let me borrow all of hers.

Nursery update and pictures coming later this week!

3 comments:

Jordan E said...

Are you holding the chicken?

Lisa Cotter said...

I love the bump pics! So cute :)

Gina & Brian said...

Finally! Love it. Keep the updates coming!