Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom and Dad's Remodel

My mom is seriously considering a complete remodel of the house, and has been inspired by Restoration Hardware's departure from Americana to Primitive/Industrial Europe. Thanks RH for FINALLY doing something different and giving us something to be excited about.

Mom has selected several pieces for potential purchase. This is a little game where I try to see if I picked the same ones from the website that she picked.

This little horse is just a bonus. Wouldn't he be cute on a bookshelf?
Impact piece #1, Option A- Balustrade Salvaged Wood Console Table. I love the bottom of this one.Impact Piece #1 Option B - French Industrial Console Table. Love the clean lines and metal legs.
Is it either of these?
Impact Piece #2 - Printmaker's Sideboard. All of those little drawers, adore. I hope this is on the list.
Impact Piece #3 - Wine Barrel 6 Arm Chandelier. I'm pretty sure I nailed this one. This is it, yes? I'd venture to say it will be the piece de resistance of the dining room. Impact Piece #4 - French Upholstered Wing Chair. PLEASE tell me this is on the list...make it two as far as I'm concerned.
How did I do? Did I get any of these right? I can see why you were re-inspired! Love, Love, Love. Please complete pre-Christmas. Merci beaucoup.

2 comments:

Mom said...

#1B. Dad will build on the cheap.
#2. Thanks to you YES. Somehow I missed this piece - perfect!!
#3. Correct! Won't this work with the wall wine racks?
#4. Want but probably will not make the final cut; stupid $$$.

Jordan E said...

I love all those drawers. OMG. Will Nolen make me one someday? I love the horse, obviously and I want the wall wine racks. I might break into their house eventually. . . hehe just kidding.