Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy Weeks!

The last week and a half have been BUSY! What have I been up to? Well, I haven't been working out, I'll tell you that.

Look what happened today-SNOW! This is our street this afternoon. When it snows the street feels so peaceful and quiet and always reminds me of a winter movie. I love it.

Last night I went on a sushi date with my two favorite little pups. This picture is funny because the tv makes it look like there are 4 pups (haha).I came into work on Tuesday and Mark was wearing this happy shirt. Love at first sight! Thanks for representing fall perfectly via a shirt, Mark. He struck this pose on his own, work it, work it, work that 8th floor window. p.s. that's the view out of my window at work.

Last Thursday SS hosted a Make-A-Wish fundraiser and raised 15k! Here's my team, fundraising, clearly.
For the team lead donation we decided on a "stock your bar basket." Friend Noah and I went to the store and picked out the goods, including this pretty Absolut bottle. Then I took a cardboard box, and some tissue paper and created this. Pretty proud of myself.
Tuesday we had a little bon voyage happy hour for my boss of 2 years. He's off to the Singapore office and we will miss him!
See why I haven't had time to blog?