Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3rd Trimester, Wooohooo

3 more months, not bad, not bad.

This weekend I was a bridesmaid in my friend Debbie's wedding. She was such a pretty bride!

Oh, to be a pregnant bridesmaid.

I got to spend time with lots of good friends at the reception!
I was so busy the entire weekend, but only took pictures at the wedding. It's kind of a bummer because I did lots of other fun things like running around with my mom, going to my cousin's baby shower, seeing my grandma, and dinner with Lucas, Jamie, Mom and Dad.

Back home now, I'm still so tired from being so busy all weekend. There are lots of exciting things going on though!

Here we are at 28 weeks.
Baby got lots of pretty new clothes from Mom and Dad (Nanna and Nol?-names being decided). She had lots of cute sleepers and outfits but no dress clothes. That's not the case anymore. She even got a coming home from the hospital outfit and a "Don't Mess With the Midget" onesie from my highschool.
The chair came in, and I love it. We had to do some rearranging because it's really big (and comfortable!). All of the new furniture is too big for the small room, but I love each of the pieces so it's ok. The blanket on the chair was made by Lindsey's mom, and is so pretty and soft.
This is the angle of the room that I think looks odd, but I don't really know what to do about it. We're tried all different arrangements, suggestions?
Here's a preview of what I'm working on now...a giant 4x4 painting. Hopefully I start/finish it this weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa Cotter said...

What are you painting???

Gina & Brian said...

Yeah, what are you going to paint?

JamieShook said...

Sarah, you are just the cutest pregnant bridesmaid! And I love everything about the nursery! :)