Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wanna Get Away?

Voila, our newly appointed guest room.

While Marc was out of town a few weekends ago, I gave this room a 100% makeover. I painted, got new West Elm bedding, new side tables, mirrors, lamps, and moved the curtains from the in from the living room.

I was starting to hate them in the living room but I love them in here. This means new curtains for the living room. They're on back order from West Elm.

Curtains are closed for the evening.
This is an odd angle of the other side of the room. Close up of the artwork.
My sweet friends Lindsey, Lisa, Liz and Becky have been planning my baby shower, being held this weekend. It will be at Matt and Lindsey's house and everyone is very excited! Here is the pretty invitation the girls picked...more details next week.

4 comments:

Jordan E said...

pretty room! pretty invitation! have a wonderful weekend, sarah and baby girl g!

Lisa Cotter said...

love the guestroom! so cute! can't wait for the shower :)

Anthony and Katie Green said...

I love the curtains in that room, I am excited to see the new ones in the living room. You were starting to hate them in the living room before I left, so I am happy you found a new home you love for them!

Lauren said...

LOVE the room! If I had money, Watty and I would come visit(since you have yet to meet each other). Can't wait to see you next weekend! :)