Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Weeks!

There are a few interesting things about being pregnant.
1. Gym-I get a lot of funny looks at the gym. I'm never sure if people are impressed that I'm there, or think I'm disgusting. This makes me act like it's no big deal to execute a sweaty workout so I usually try harder. Have you ever tried the stairclimber (and I mean the one that is real stairs) carrying a few, well several, extra lbs? It's tough, but I love (hate) it.
2. Random Compliments-This is really nice. Strangers all over say really nice things to me. It usually makes my day and has taught me the value of a compliment.
3. Obsession-I spend hours reading reviews of baby products trying to decide what will be best. Currently I have a little obsession with glass bottles and cloth diapers (though Marc still isn't in favor). In the past I've obsessed over the swing, stroller, basically every major baby product. Of course I know that the baby won't care.

Good news, as of yesterday the baby has a name! I really wish I could say what it is, but you will have to wait.
30 Weeks, post gym (lovely), getting big

Hanging out in the chair with his favorite outfit. Hopefully the baby doesn't wear her DARE shirt as often as he does :).

My work of art.
And finally the fall scene in the living room.

I completely redecorated the guest room last weekend! I was bored because Marc was out of town and I figured we'd be having a lot of guests in the upcoming months so I wanted to update the room. I love it and will post pictures as soon as I finish one last detail.

1 comment:

Jordan E said...

I love this post so much! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sparkly skeleton.