Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Few Things

So, Jordan's parents are finally both going to be living in Denver (you might already know this from Jordan's Blog). I'm excited because that means she'll be here for all holidays and I will get to see her lots! Yay! She's in Seoul right now, but I get to see her at Christmas...skiing, Hamburger Mary's perhaps, movies with beer and unlimited popcorn. p.s. I forgot to tell you they have REAL butter for the popcorn, awesome. This is a picture that made Marc's mom very happy. The whole crew all wearing Nebraska gear, even me, and even baby Mason. That little boy comes from a broken home (half Nebraska, half Texas fans). He has to take turns supporting teams.


I don't mind wearing my new Nebraska shirt Marc got me. I like to accessorize with my zebra shoes with red bow toes, unfortunately not pictured here.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Obviously every sports team shirt should be accompanied by coordinating flats (especially in animal prints). May I just add that that baby is ADORABLE!!