Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joie de Vivre Continues, a Paris

Hello friends! I realized when starting this post that I'm not taking enough pictures of people, just scenes. I will work harder to take pictures of mom and me tomorrow. Dinner last night was French Onion Soup, wine, bread, heaven.
After dinner, we went and watched the fireworks over the Eiffel Tour. All of my pictures are terrible, but you can see the effect here. The display was awesome!
Today we went to Notre Dam and Sainte Chappelle. This is the back of Notre Dame. It was full of tourists.

Here is the display at Lauduree on the Champs. It's a famous Macaroon shop and their windows were gorgeous and full of candy and cookies.



Outside Lauduree display window.


Annnnd her are the french men I was stalking at happy hour. The one on the right looks SO French. Mom looks thrilled! This is my favorite picture!!! More tomorrow!


2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

haha, i love that last picture! soo cute! eat some goat cheese for me tomorrow.

Lisa Cotter said...

I want alllllll of those pastries!! I can't wait to see all of your pictures when you get back :)