Friday, February 20, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You, seriously

OMG, last weekend I saw the movie (finally) He's Just Not That Into You. I saw it by myself, which I love to do. It was awesome, and I found it to be very realistic. It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
The cast could not have been better-what could be more fun than staring at beautiful, thin people for an hour and a half while eating buttery popcorn?

Sweet boy.

I developed a crush on this one during the movie...just wait until you see it, you will too.

Jennifer Connelly=gorgeous.


Ben Affleck was actually good. It was weird.
Scarlett Johansson's hair was really pretty. I like her.

You need to go see this right away. You should also warn your significant other that you will probably feel like he is just not that into you when you get out. oops. This will pass.

No comments: