Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary...to me!!!

What were this little buddy and I doing two years ago yesterday? Getting Married!Here we are are our Luau rehearsal dinner (in the middle of winter).
To celebrate 2 years, Marc surprised me with a hotel room downtown! After work I walked over and met him at the hotel. We started our evening at Cru, a very chic wine bar on Larimer Square. We both enjoyed a delicious glass of wine...Marc's was better than mine...and fried brie=delicious.
From there we walked to Oceanaire, the main event of the evening. Oceanaire is a fantastic fresh seafood restaurant. We both enjoyed very tasty martinis. Marc had the Mahi Mahi (wonderful), and I had Tuna (raw). Both were delicious.
After dinner we had THE MOST DIVINE and perfect cheesecake known to man. I am not joking.
It was a perfect evening! This morning I woke up in the hotel and walked to work....just the icing on the cake.

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

just the icing on the cake! I love it!