Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guess Where I'm Going?

Paris! July 10-25, mark your calendars. Mom and I will be staying here, at the Hotel de la Sorbonne. It looks gorgeous, and new, and awesome. Our room will be tiny and pretty. We will be directly across from the Sorbonne and my old stomping grounds.

We'll be very near to our very favorite little nook, St. Germain-Cafe au Lait at Cafe de Flore, Croque Monsieur at Les Deux Magots, Escargot at Basserie Lipp, and nothing from Chanel, Dior, Gucci, et al.

We CANNOT wait.




2 comments:

App Store 3g said...

I hope you have fun. It looks like a very nice place to stay and get away from it all. Nice blog you have here. I'm promoting my new blog. Any visitor can recieve $5 just for visiting. You can find the link inside my blog. Feel free to post or link as well. Please Enjoy

http://cyberaffiliates.blogspot.com/

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

Oh,Oh,Oh! How much fun that will be! This room looks very deep and rich, I love it! One question...Can I stowaway? Just asking.