Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Want to Live in a RL World!

Summer's over, back to school....with Ralph Lauren of course. I am studying these looks this season. So far I'm flunking Ralph Lauren fashion school, as I have very few of the essentials he is showing for Fall 2008. Here's a peak at my RL Fall study guide.


Scarf under vest, yes please.

Colored jacket, pop the collar, scrunch the socks socks, wear a tie.







Ralph says hats are back, and I believe him. Feathers, velvet, structured, whimsical. I thought I was inspired to wear hats after the Coco Chanel lifetime movie. Now I am even more convinced of the hats place in a modern lady/fashionista's wardrobe. Get one.











Style notes: Tuck a button ups into a skirt. Wear a large belt, tights, gloves.
Buy a cool coat. Asymmetry is good. A large collar is good.
I want to live in this world Ralph creates.

No comments: