Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oldies, really goodies

I was going through old pictures today and wanted to share some of my very favorites. These are OLD, but I love them, the memories that go with them, and the people in them.


Post senior year of high school, best friends, all about to leave for college.
Freshman year of college, visiting Katie at ISU.

Freshman year, Jordan and I after our first 5K at Murray...ohhh to have those legs again.
Waikiki!

Jordan and I during a photo shoot with the wind on Hapuna Beach.

Enter, Marc. Halloween, Honolulu...cow, 80's Pop StarMurray friends at a black and white party.

Rome

1 comment:

Jordan E said...

i love that picture of us on the beach! AND... next goal for summer for us both should be to "have those legs" again - that picture can be inspiration! :) MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!