Friday, November 21, 2008

Get Ready to Get EXCITED

Today I came in the door from work and found my mail on a pile on the floor as I do everyday because our mail comes in through a slot on the porch (love that). There were so many wonderful Christmas delights I couldn't make my way through the pile fast enough. I received Christmas catalogues from 1. JCrew 2. Pottery Barn 3. Williams Sonoma. Where to begin???

I started with Williams Sonoma. OMG new obsession was found within those glossy pages. 12 Days of Christmas plates, napkins, table cloths, put together perfectly of course. Get excited about this. I want them, all of them. 12 Days of Christmas party anyone?

The salad plates come in a boxed set (hat box, mind you!) for 99$, not bad. I LOVE them.



Here are the dinner plates. Can you imagine those salad plates on top of these dinner plates? Sorry you have to per the website, but the catalogue brings it all together for you. I hope you got your today.


If you don't want to commit to buying the real plates, then this kit is perfect. All the ingredients for a 12 Days of Christmas party, but in the disposable version. Plates, napkin rings, place cards, cocktail napkins. Someone at Williams Sonoma is on top of their game because this is a home run.